Be one of this year’s young scientists at Stockholm International Youth Science Seminar!
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is looking for a scientist between the ages of 18-25 who would like the chance to participate in the prestigious Stockholm International Youth Science Seminar (SIYSS) held during the Nobel Week on December 4-11.
SIYSS is arranged annually by the coalition Unga Forskare (Young Scientists). Every year, 25 of the worlds most prominent young scientists get the chance to present an individual research project and participate in exciting activities and exclusive events affiliated to the Nobel Week.
The Royal Institute of Technology is now looking for one participant to the next Stockholm International Youth Science Seminar held during the Nobel Week on 4-11 December.
Apply before Sunday, September 1st.
To apply you must:
- be over 18 but not yet 25 years of age on the 4th of December 2019
- have completed a research project at KTH
- speak English fluently and be able to present your research project to a big audience
- have completed a master’s or doctoral research project within biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science, medicine, physiology, mathematics, science of engineering or a combination of these disciplines. Litterature studies are not accepted.
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Curriculum vitae and a personal letter
- Project description (max 3000 characters or one A4)
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor
For more information about the event and the application process, contact coordinator Sara Akramy, phone: 073-270 28 79 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org