Open Access Week
Published Oct 19, 2020
In this years Open Access Week, we welcome anyone to join our drop in meetings and presentations in Zoom. Any questions are welcome, or if you want to discuss issues regarding Open Access. No need to register, just join us via Zoom.
- October 19, 13.00–14.00: Open Access Week Drop in
- October 20, 11.00–12.00: "Who’s talking about your (open) research? – Presentation of Unpaywall and Altmetric data"
- October 20, 13.00–14.00: Open Access Week Drop in
- October 21, 10.00–11.00: Open Access Week drop in
- October 22, 10.00-12.00: Discussion on the topic in Open Access Week 2020: Open with purpose
- October 22, 14.00–15.00: Open Access Week Drop in
- October 23, 11.00-12.00: Open Access Week Drop in
- October 23, 14.00-15.00: Open data and FAIR data. What is it and how do I submit data when I publish?