Bibliometrics at KTH
Bibliometrics can be defined as the quantitative study of publication collections. The bibliometric group at KTH produces statistics for the publishing of KTH, impact measured on the basis of citations and co-publishing. Common uses for bibliometric analyzes are follow-up of publishing activity and support for future publishing strategy.
The Bibliometrics group
The group produces and support, among other things, the following:
- KTH Annual Bibliometric Monitoring – Bibliometric statistics for KTH, its schools, departments and researchers.
- KTH Annual Bibliometric Monitoring - The public version of the database.
- Bibliometric indicator for resource allocation.
- Indicators to the indicator report of KTH.
- Bibliometric analyses on the behalf of the management of KTH, for instance co-publishing and benchmarking analyses.
Here you will find information on how to order analyses .