Times Higher Education
All KTH staff and students can get free access to Times Higher Education via the Library.
You can read online articles and digital editions and also download the app.
Follow the instructions below to set up your account. Remember to use your university email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you register.
- To set up your Times Higher Education account, go to the magazine’s homepage at www.timeshighereducation.com
- Click the person icon in the top right corner
- Follow the instructions on screen. Remember to use your university email address (email@example.com) when you register
Access digital editions
- To access digital editions of Times Higher Education, go to the magazine’s homepage at www.timeshighereducation.com
- Click the “Professional” tab, then click “Digital Editions” and select the issue you want to view
Download the app
- The Times Higher Education app is available on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire. Visit your app store provider to download it to your device
- Select the edition you would like to view
- Log in by clicking on the icon in the top right corner
- Select Account, then click “Existing THE account”
- Enter your username and password