Introduction to PDC Systems Course
Time: Wed 2018-02-14 14.00 - 17.00
Location: Room 304, PDC, Teknikringen 14, KTH
The course will focus on basic and advanced methods for using PDC systems. Amongst other things, it will cover:
- necessary background information about high performance computing,
- the clusters that are available at PDC,
- how to apply to use PDC resources,
- how to log in to PDC,
- how to get an account at PDC,
- how to log in to specific clusters at PDC,
- how to run software on different nodes,
- how to store your data for easy access, and
- how to compile code.
The number of places is limited to around 20, so please register soon.
To register for the course, please fill in this.
The course material can be viewed.