Skip to main content

Student service support EECS

At the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science there are no physical student offices. For issues concerning your studies you should contact the student service support via the web forms below. For practical issues such as access cards or certificates, please visit one of our service centers.

Student service support

The student service support can help you with the following matters:


Degree projects

Here you can submit matters concerning degree projects at first and second cycle



If your examiner has confirmed that the grades have been sent to the education administration and / or you have waited more than 3 weeks for your result in Ladok, you can contact us here.


Review of grades

As a student, you cannot appeal a grade. However, you can request a review of the grade decision.


Credit transfer/Other

Do you want to apply for credit transfer for part of a course or do you have a case that does not match any of the headlines on this page? In that case, you can get in touch with us here. 

Credit transfer for part of a course

Service Centers

Questions regarding practical matters are handled by the school's Service Centers. They can be found at three different addresses. NB: It is only the Kista Service Center which handles access cards (for Kista students). For the main campus, please contact KTH Entré.  For Service centers opening hours and addresses visit here .

Note that the opening hours might differ due to covid-19. 

Belongs to: School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Last changed: Oct 12, 2022