WASP wants to increase understanding of artificial intelligence in Sweden
During 2018 WASP will arrange a series of conferences on the team of artificial intelligence (AI). The events, called AI4X Collecting Ideas and Identifying Challenges for Future AI Research in Sweden, will be arranged five times starting the 12th of February. The goal is to enhance the understanding and knowledge of the oppertunities of AI today and in the future.
AI is expected to have a profound impact on our society. It has made important progress during the last decades and there is now an accelerating transfer of research result into commercial applications. At the same time there are huge needs for more competence in the area and for further research and development.
AI4X is a series of one day conferences on the theme of artificial Intelligence (AI), its development and application in different sectors in Sweden. The conferences are organized by WASP AI funded by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation. The purpose is to bring together people from companies, universities and the public sector together to present and discuss the current and planned use of AI.
- Feb 12 Industry (last day for registration Jan 28)
- Feb 27 Entertainment and Education (last day for registration Feb 11)
- Mar 13 Health (last day for registration Feb 25)
- Mar 27 Services and Finance (last day for registration Mar 11)
- Apr 11 Society and Environment (last day for registration Mar 27)
KTH's representative in WASP is Bo Wahlberg.