The Digital Degree Project Fair 2020 is open for students who will write their degree project on Bachelor’s or Master’s level this academic year. Meet representatives from the industry and researchers to find out what they have to offer. This year we also offer a webinar with must-have information on what to think about when finding your degree project.
Meet representatives from the industry and researchers to find out what they have to offer. You might get to work on your degree project at companies like King, Ericsson, Huawei and Slagkryssaren. Or perhaps a start-up sounds more interesting? Either way, you will get the chance to meet a good mix of global corporations, start-ups, public agencies and KTH researchers - this year virtually!
- DAY 1: The Digital Degree Project Fair 2020 (Exjobbsmässan), 14 October, 11.30-15.00. Meet some of the organisations in breakout sessions between 13.45-15.30. Read more
- DAY 2: Must-have information webinar about what to think about when looking for a degree project, 15 October, 12.15-13.15
Via a Zoom. The links and schedule is found .
- No pre-registration necessary but if you want to get the Zoom link via e-mail - register here (Form now closed!)
- You and the industry/researchers meet in Zoom where you can listen to short presentations about the participating organisations/researchers. The organisations will be grouped into different slots during the fair and will present one after the other in the same Zoom room. You will be able to ask questions via the chat.
- Do you want to know more about a certain organisation/researcher? For more detailed information, you can visit the Exhibitors 2020 page where they present themselves and provide contact information.
- NEW! Meet some of the organisations in breakout sessions between 13.45-15.30. Read more .