The Digital Degree Project Fair 2020
The Degree Project Fair (Exjobbsmässan) offers important meetings between students, researchers and industry. The Digital Degree Project Fair 2020 (Exjobbsmässan) took place on Wednesday 14 October, 11.30-15.00. The fair offers a unique opportunity for students, KTH researchers and the industry to meet and talk about what they can offer each other - this year in a virtual shape!
The Digital Degree Project Fair 2020 (Exjobbsmässan) will take place on Wednesday 14 October, 11.30-15.00.
Via Zoom rooms, provided by KTH.
The Zoom rooms are hosted and moderated by KTH.
- You and the students meet in Zoom where you briefly (in about 2-3 minutes) present your organisation. The organisations will be grouped into different slots during the fair and you present one after the other in the same Zoom room. The students can then ask questions via the chat and the room is moderated by us.
- For more detailed information, students can visit the Exhibitors 2020 page where you present yourself and provide contact information. Optional: upload a complementary PowerPoint presentation / video greeting.
What we need you to submit for the Exhibitors 2020 page
- Brief information about you and your degree project/s, about 70 words.
- Your organisation's logotype.
- Optional: link to the KTH Degree Project Portal where you can list your degree projects.
- Optional: upload an additional PowerPoint presentation / video greeting.
If you have decided to participate on The Digital Degree Project Fair 2020, please follow these steps:
- Sign up by 31 August.
- On 14 September the latest, send in a short text (approx. 70 words) about your organisation and your degree project/s, your logotype and contact details to Alexandra Leyton . If you want to include an additional PowerPoint and/or video greeting, please also include these files.
- Send in your PowerPoint slides for your presentation on 14 October.
Contact person/project manager: