Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) Conference
ReCapNet is pleased to announce its 2021 conference will be hosted by KTH Royal Institute of Technology and will be held virtually or hybrid in mid-November 2021.
The conference is sponsored by KTH Digitalization Platform .
The ReCapNet focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets. The aim of the network is to assess the consequences of such interactions for housing and commercial real estate markets, for the development perspectives of different real estate markets and for the stability of real estate and financial markets.
Call for Papers
Theme: Digitization and Real Estate
List of potential topics – non-exhaustive:
- Real estate finance and real estate economics
- Technology-oriented firms in the real estate sector – PropTech
- AI/Big Data/Blockchain and real estate
- Automatic valuation using ML
- Housing affordability
- Green real estate and sustainability
Submission: Please submit full papers to firstname.lastname@example.org . Submissions must include:
- A PDF version of your paper, without any information that could identify yourself (e.g. file metadata, acknowledgements and references to institutions).
- Full contact details in the body of the submission email.
Submission deadline: 16 August 2021
Notification of acceptance: 30 September 2021
Further details will be published shortly.