KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications
- A Fault Detection Framework Using Recurrent Neural Networks for Condition Monitoring of Wind Turbines
- Performance Guarantees for Physical Layer Authentication in Mission-Critical Communications
- Numerical algorithms for high dimensional integration with application to machine learning and molecular dynamics
- On the relation between paperboard properties and packaging performance
- A Linearized Navier-Stokes Equations Methodology for Aeroacoustic and Thermoacoustic Simulations
- Pricing Effects of the European Central Bank Corporate Sector Purchase Program
- Mobilising digitalisation to serve environmental goals
- Peripheral Optics of the Human Eye:Applied Wavefront Analysis
- Modeling the Microstructure Evolution During and After Hot Working in Martensitic Steel
- Approaching transformative futures : Discourse and practice in Swedish national transport policy and planning
- Simulating Group Interactions through Machine Learning and Human Perception
- Task-oriented control and coordination of multi-agent systems under varying constraints