KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database – DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications in DiVA
- On Gas Contaminants, and Bipolar Plates in Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells
- Mortgage funds : Examining the emergence of new mortgage finance methods in Sweden
- Development of new techniques for the numerical modelling of railway track dynamics. Application to rolling noise assessment
- Buildings in municipal climate change mitigation strategies : towards life cycle thinking
- Development of Risk Oriented Accident Analysis Methodology for Assessment of Effectiveness of Severe Accident Management Strategy in Nordic BWR