KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database –. Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications in DiVA
- On Service Optimization in Community Network Micro-Clouds
- Investigating the role of spatial ability as a factor of human intelligence in technology education : Towards a causal theory of the relationship between spatial ability and STEM education
- Constraint-Based Register Allocation and Instruction Scheduling
- Integration of graphene into MEMS and NEMS for sensing applications
- Laboratory x-ray fluorescence tomography