KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database – DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications
- Transfer-Aware Kernels, Priors and Latent Spaces from Simulation to Real Robots
- Strategic Supply Chain Optimization for Generic Pharmaceuticals : Improving the triple bottom line by postponing product completion
- Cooperative Control of Leader-follower Multi-agent Systems under Transient Constraints
- Theoretical Studies on CO2 Reduction Electrocatalysts
- Effects of trace elements in biodiesel on the performance of diesel oxidation catalysts in heavy-duty vehicles