KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database – DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications in DiVA
- Statistical Investigations ofthe Emission Processes in Gamma-ray Bursts
- Optical and Electronic Properties of WO3 and Zn Chalcogenides Alloys: A Theoretical study
- Green Chemistry in Chemical Education and Synthetic Applications of Sulfinamides
- Advancing the life cycle energy optimisation methodology
- Making sense of sufficiency : Entries, practices and politics