KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications
- Reassembling the Environmental Archives of the Cold War : Perspectives from the Russian North
- To know a subject - Teachers' views about the subject of technology. : How the subject of technology is described and approached by teachers in the lower secondary school.
- The Presence Producers : On design and use of presence production systems
- Motstridigheter i samhällsbyggnadsprocessen : En fallstudie av Hagastaden
- Widareutbildning Wia Webben : En studie om engagemang i webbaserad kompetensutveckling
- Hydrogen-enabled Decarbonization in the Industrial Sector
- Barriers, drivers and context environment of technological innovation: An analysis of the biogas industry in Russia
- Pricing Effects of the European Central Bank Corporate Sector Purchase Program
- Application of Blockchain Technology for ISA95-Compliant Traditional and Smart Manufacturing Systems