KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database – DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications in DiVA
- Strategic Supply Chain Optimization for Generic Pharmaceuticals : Improving the triple bottom line by postponing product completion
- Unpacking Employer Branding in the Information Technology Industry
- Neuronal assembly formation and non-random recurrent connectivity induced by homeostatic structural plasticity
- Applications of Si1-xGex alloys for Ge devices and monolithic 3D integration
- Exploring synergies between the palm oil industry and bioenergy production in Indonesia