KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database – DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications
- Incentivising Innovation in the Swedish Construction Industry
- Strategic Supply Chain Optimization for Generic Pharmaceuticals : Improving the triple bottom line by postponing product completion
- DEM Modelling of Unbound Granular Materials for Transport Infrastructures : On soil fabric and rockfill embankments
- Synthetic Paper for Point-of-Care Diagnostics : Capillary control, surface modifications, and their applications
- Strategic Decision-Making in Platoon Coordination