KTH strives for high scientific quality of the publication and to make its scientific output available for those interested.
KTH's scientific publications are available in the KTH publication database DiVA . Since 2011, all dissertations, reports and theses are available in full text. Scientific papers, conference papers, books etc. are registered in DiVA, and a large part of these are also available in full text.
If you want to see an individual researcher's publications, then enter the person's name in the search box above. Clicking on the link to the person who appears in the search results, you will come to the person's profile page. There you can see the publications by clicking on the link "Publications".
Last registered publications
- Metal-assisted chemical etching for nanofabrication of hard X-ray zone plates
- A co-simulation based framework for the analysis of integrated urban energy systems : Lessons from a Swedish case study
- Adaptations and constraints associated with autotrophy in microbial metabolism
- Cellulose derived carbon dots : From synthesis to evaluation as multifunctional building blocks in biomedical scaffolds
- Spatial Tissue Mapping on Joint Biopsies from Arthritis Patients
- Understanding Changes in Decision-making Processes to Adopt First-/Last-Mile Automated Bus Service
- Motstridigheter i samhällsbyggnadsprocessen : En fallstudie av Hagastaden
- Seamless Millimeter-wave Connectivity via Efficient Beamforming and Handover
- From data collection to electric grid performance : How can data analytics support asset management decisions for an efficient transition toward smart grids?
- Widareutbildning Wia Webben : En studie om engagemang i webbaserad kompetensutveckling
- Hydrogen-enabled Decarbonization in the Industrial Sector
- On the impact of noise and energy demand from traffic : An assessment using microscopic modelling
- Pricing Effects of the European Central Bank Corporate Sector Purchase Program
- Enhanced Catalytic Pyrolysis of Biomass for High-Quality Biofuel Production
- Numerical methods for Sylvester-type matrix equations and nonlinear eigenvalue problems
- Advanced MEMS Technology for Terahertz Frequencies
- Resilient Resource Allocation for Service Placement in Mobile Edge Clouds
- Plasticization of Biobased Polymers: A Combined Experimental and Simulation Approach