As an investor you have the opportunity to join our new KTH EarlyBird Network, designed to give technological innovations the very best start in life.
At KTH Innovation we introduce idea owners to suitable investors to speed up and make the commercialization of ideas and research results more effective.
The EarlyBird Network was born out of a need for very early investment in technological innovations. The objective is to complement the existing innovation supporting initiatives by injecting both money and competence into our projects.
What is EarlyBird Network?
- Network for investors interested in innovation projects from KTH at a very early stage of development
- A way of boosting innovation projects with capital and competence
- Regular presentation of current cases by newletter or events, in combination with active matchmaking
The EarlyBird Network is for you if you:
- Have the desire and ability to invest in very early technological innovation
- Want to contribute through investment of money and/or competence
- Want to share your knowledge and experience with the innovators of the future
- Share our passion for innovation!
Register your interest
We'd like to tell you more about the EarlyBird Network and discuss your particula contribution. Please register your interest through the link below and we’ll be in touch!