Concentrating Solar Power and Techno-Economic Analysis Group
Welcome to the homepage of the Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) and Techno-Economic Analysis (TEA) group. We are part of the Heat and Power division.
The concentrating solar power (CSP) and techno-economic analysis (TEA) group begun its activities in 2010 at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH). The group operates a close-knit group, with 2 professors, 5-6 PhD students and up to around 8 Master of Science thesis students (depending on the academic period).
Activities within the CSP-TEA group are clustered on five key areas: Read More
- High-flux solar gas turbine design and testing,
- High-flux solar Stirling engine design and testing,
- Techno-economic analysis and market studies,
- Thermo-mechanical analysis of solar power plant components,
- Thermal energy storage integration strategies.
In order to learn more details about the CSP-TEA group, click on the tabs located at the left
Associate Prof. Björn Laumert
Emeritus Prof. Torsten Strand