Telephone: +46 8 790 67 46
Key areas/Research interest
- The new dimensions of natural resource based industries
- The transformation of pulp and paper industry
- Governing regional innovation in a global economy
- ICT and the catching up of emerging economies
- Climate change and industrial transformation
- PhD courses on The Economics of Climate Change - industrial and Technical Implications; Foundations of Industrial Dynamics; The Economics of Natural Resources in a New Context and The Epistemology of Engineering, Science and Innovation.
- Responsible for the continuous masters seminar at the section for Industrial Dynamics;
- "Key-note speaker" in all courses given by the section and main teacher on the course Managing New Technology and Industrial Creativity (ME2034).