Cellphone: + 46 70 329 99 90
Key areas/Research interest
- Digital Transformation: Threat or opportunity vs Digital Disruption? 2016 - ongoing.
- Project Disruptive Education: Mapping the business landscape of the future of education due to digital media, prime movers, market change and globalization entering the scene. 2012 - ongoing.
- Project Mobile Marketing: The future of marketing in a digital mobile environment. 2012 - ongoing.
- Supervision of Master thesis, mainly in the fields of Management of Technology, Marketing, Strategy, Entrepreneurship.
- ME1307, Industrial Marketing, 6 hp (within Master in Industrial Engineering and Management), KTH, 2011 (starting 2012) -
Knowledge Formation, 6 hp (within Master in Industrial Engineering and Management), KTH, 2011 –
- Lectures for KTH Executive Education (Globalization, Trend Spotting, Foresighting, Market change, Strategy, Business Simulations etc).