Telephone: +46 8 790 85 40
Key areas/Research interest
- Consumer Communication e-WOM, Brand image and position
- Digital strategies and marketing in different channels
- Artificial intelligence and business
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Vella, J., Wallström, Å., & Farshid, M. (2017). Financial services Apps: What makes the difference between a great and a ghastly review? Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 22(3), 132-138.
- Treen, E., Pitt, L., Bredican, J., & Farshid, M. (2017). App service: How do consumers perceive the quality of financial service apps on smart devices? Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 22(3), 119-125.
- Näppa, A., Farshid, M., Foster, T., (2014) “Employer Branding: Attracting & Retaining Talent in Financial Services”, Journal of Financial Service Marketing, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. 132-145
- Robson K., Farshid, M., Bredican J., Humphrey S., (2013) “Making Sense of Online Consumer Reviews: A Methodology”, International Journal of Market Research, Vol. 55, No. 4
- ME2094 Internet Marketing
- ME2095 e-Business Strategies
- ME1039 Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship for Media and ICT