Telephone: +46 8 790 87 39
Key areas/Research interest
- Star Analysts and their recommendations
- Stock Options and Corporate Valuation
- The Equity Risk Premium
- Strategies for Saving
- Performance Persistence of Star Sell-Side Analysts
- The Risk Premium on the Swedish Stock Market
- Tests of strategies for saving in the Swedish Premium Pension System
- Choice of Model in Convertible Valuation - A Case Study (1991), OMEGA Int. J. of Mgmt Sci. Vol. 19 (4) pp. 185-195, (written with Peter Jennergren).
- Two Methods for Valuing Convertible Bonds - A Comparison (1993) Scandinavian Journal of Management, vol. 9, Suppl., pp. S129-S139.
- Swedish Convertible Bonds and their Valuation (1993), Dissertation, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm
- Do Stars Shine? Comparing the Performance Persistence of Star Sell-Side Analysts Listed by Institutional Investor, the Wall Street Journal, and StarMine Forthcoming in Journal of Financial Services Research.
- Case Method and Self-leadership (ME2079)
- Finance, Corporate Valuation (ME2090)
- Behavioral Finance (ME2091)
- Advanced Studies in Industrial Economics and Management (ME2312) Track - Advanced Finance
- Financial Mathematics, Business and Management (ME2313)
- M.Sc. Theses, Corporate Finance, (ME200X)