Telephone: +46 8 790 67 77
Key areas/Research interest
- Doing Leadership programme (Vinnova)
- Quadruple Helix Central Baltic (entrepreneurship and innovation research project financed by EU/ITERREG IV and Tillväxtverket)
- Making Projects Critical international research conference series (collaboration project with Manchester Business School and University of the West of England, financed by Handelsbankens Forskningsstiftelser)
- Entrepreneurship and identity construction
- PERFA-Performance-based governance in Academia
- ME2304 Management of Technology-Intensive Firms. Advanced course in management and leadership for the I-programme.
- ME3xxx Qualitative methodology for the PhD programme in Industrial Management.
- ME2084 Organizational Analysis and Professional Roles
- ME1306 Industrial Project Management