Telephone: +46 8 790 67 46
Key areas/Research interest
- Sustainable energy systems in advanced cities
- The potential for small-scale CHP in Sweden
- The reregulation of the Swedish power market
- ME2307 Energy Business is a course preparing energy students for a not only technical carrier in the energy branch. It thus addresses how to discover new business opportunities, design new business models, formulate business plans both in new or small companies as well as in big international ones. The course is given in Swedish with a primary focus on Sweden.
- ME2077 Developing Energy Business is much like the first course but given in English and with a more international focus.