Materials Science and Engineering
At Materials Science and Engineering research is conducted on metallic and ceramic materials covering the whole chain Processes – Structures – Properties. The activities include experimental work as well as modeling on different length scales.
The department is a part of the School of Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)
Our research units
- Jubilee conference for Bergsskolan 200 years
8 Jul 2019
- John Ågren visiting professor at Northwestern University
13 May 2019
- Bergsskolan 200 years – jubilee conference
11 Apr 2019
- Most downloaded paper in materials research
10 Feb 2019
- The 2017 NIMS Award goes to Dr. John Ågren, Dr. Bo Sundman, and Dr. Kiyohito Ishida
16 Aug 2017
No up-to-date calendar events right now.