KTH's MOOC courses
Between 2016-2020 KTHx engaged in the initiative to offer MOOCs via edX. These online courses were open for the public to provide life-long learning opportunities.
KTHx included introductory and more advanced MOOC offerings.
- Cyber Physical systems
- Digital Transformation, I - IV
- High Performance Finite Element Modeling, I - II
- Human Spaceflight
- Philosophy of Science for engineers and natural scientists
- Risk Assessment for MSDs using RAMP, I - III
- Reliable Distributed Algorithms, I - II
- Sustainable development for problem solvers, I - III
If you have questions regarding future MOOC-offerings, you may contact Johan Thorbjörnson email@example.com
Questions about the previous MOOC-initiative at KTH? Please contact us for more information:
Linda Barman, Program Director and Project Manager KTHx.
Morgan Mickelsson, Head of the unit for digital learning.