Workshop on how to work with grading i Canvas
The learning platform Canvas has a number of useful tools for working with the grading of assignments, exams, etc. In this workshop, you will learn more about how these tools work and how they can be used in the best way, e.g. in the examination rooms that are now created automatically in Canvas for your course activities.
Time: Mon 2021-03-29 10.15 - 12.00
The grading process, from assignments in Canvas to Ladok
In this workshop, we will go through how to design assignments to suit the process of grading and distribution of assignments among teachers. After you have tested submitting files to an assignment as a student, you will have the opportunity to practice grading the submitted files anonymously and in hidden mode in Canvas' grading tool SpeedGrader. We round off by looking at how the results can be transferred from Canvas to Ladok with the function "KTH transfer to Ladok" and leave time for questions.
After completing the workshop, you should be able to:
- create assignments in Canvas to facilitate the grading work
- distribute an assignment between several different teachers
- carry out anonymous and hidden grading of submissions in Canvas (e.g. a scanned exam or other digital assignments)
- explain to a colleague how grading is done in the Canvas grading tool SpeedGrader
- transfer the grades to Ladok with the function KTH Transfer to Ladok.
In order for us to be able to adapt and prepare the workshop based on the participants, we want those who want to participate to register with the workshop's registration form . The workshop will be online via Zoom, and you will receive the Zoom link on Friday, 26/3, if you register before then.