Collaboration with external stakeholders is of vital importance and in growing extent a prerequisite for KTH's future competitiveness.
Our mission is to support KTH schools and research platforms in the development of relationships with individuals, companies, foundations, and alumni who wish to have contact/ collaboration with KTH.
We operate within
- Receiving and matchmaking of general inquiries from business to KTH
- Strategic business relations and increased personal mobility between academy and business through Faculty for Innovative Engineering
- Project management of complex collaboration projects that involves KTH schools and research platforms
- Building long term strategic relations with KTH Alumni around the world
- Strategic and systematic fundraising
- Release of master thesis, student assignments, internship, trainee positions and job offerings for students and alumni
Team och competence
Our team consists of business coordinator and project manager with broad experience in project management of complex collaborative projects between academia and industry at different levels, expertise in alumni and fundraising, and support functions for event and communication.