School of Computer Science and Communication
KTH Computer Science and Communication is Sweden’s leading research and education institution in Information Technology, with activities at both KTH and Stockholm University. The activities of the school focus on higher education and research within the traditional core areas of computer science.
- Computer Vision & Active Perception lab
- Computational Biology
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Speech, Music and Hearing
- Media Technology and Interaction Design
- HPCViz (High Performance Computing and Visualization)
- PDC (Center for Parallel Computers)
The school has both programs and courses.
Dean - Jan Gulliksen
Assistant Dean - Danica Kragic Jensfelt
Director of undergraduate studies – Olov Engwall
Director of doctoral studies - Erik Fransén
Head of administration – Mattias Wiggberg