Next stop, KTH! Preparing for your arrival to Sweden
Time: Thu 2021-05-06 13.00 - 14.00
Lecturer: KTH Relocation
If you have participated in our "Being New in Sweden" seminar earlier, you have received this information before!
Are you on your way to KTH, or just arrived?
Once a month, we will meet on Zoom to take you through all the basics and formalities you need to know in order to make your time at KTH sucessful. If you have a spouse or partner joining you, they are most welcome to attend.
If you are planning on staying 8 months or less, this seminar most likely, won't be interesting for you.
Focus is on:
- Getting a personnummer, bank account and ID card
- How and why to register at a medical clinic
- Housing market
- Safety, at KTH and in the society
- What to expect from KTH
- What is your own responsibility
- Spouses and partners
- What you can do in Stockholm for fun
Hope to see you there!
Lynessa & Lotta