KTH Global Talent Programme
KTH Global Talent Programme offers a unique opportunity for global branding and recruitment of international talents within your company's business area. With company-funded scholarships you will have the opportunity to engage with competence for the future.
As one of Europe's leading technical universities, KTH attracts a large number of outstanding students from all over the world to our 60 master's programmes. Since tuition fees apply to students from outside the EU, the availability of scholarships is crucial for attracting excellent applicants.
KTH Global Talent Programme is an exclusive opportunity to shape your future skills supply while at the same time allowing international talents to develop together with your company and KTH. Participating companies will get global visibility through KTH's channels and networks.
KTH Global Talent Programme is in an expansive phase where we actively seek new partners. Companies that in recent years have offered scholarships in collaboration with KTH are ABB, Bombardier, Ericsson, SAAB and Scania.
Your scholarship offer
Your company decides upon the number of scholarships and which master's programmes you want to target. If you wish, you can also select which countries to direct the offer to. Additional criteria can be considered, such as focus on innovation, sustainability, specific characteristics or qualifications.
- Tuition fee for a KTH master’s programme (SEK 310 000 for a two-year programme)
- Living cost for a student (SEK 200 000 for two years)
- Summer internship and/or degree project for scholarship holder
The offer follows the regular recruitment and application process for international master's programmes where KTH is responsible for communication, application, selection and admission.
- Targeted international branding of the scholarship. The communication will be adapted to your offer and can include website (kth.se), social media, education fairs and events, university visits, webinars, direct marketing to selected leads and print materials.
- Process for application, selection and admission
- Scholarship award ceremony at embassy or company in country of origin
- Scholarship award ceremony in Stockholm
- Post-announcement marketing
- High quality education for scholarship holder
Are you interested? Contact us and we'll tell you more.