We hold regular lunches to discuss life in an academic environment. Sometimes we invite successful women, from both academia and industry, to join us and share their experiences. If you would like to meet us, we’d be happy to hear from you.
We also arrange seminars. Recent topics have been networking and the importance of diversity in the workplace. Usually these are only for members of the network, but occasionally they are open to all members of ADOPT.
Not planned at the moment.
Previous lunch guests:
- Helene Andersson Svahn, scientific director of Science for Life Laboratory (SciLife) and head of the Nanobiotechnology department at KTH.
- Alice Marshall, gender equality consultant at Add Gender AB.
- Åsa Claesson, manager of the Department of Fiber Optics at Acreo Swedish ICT.
- Annika Vänje, researcher at the Ergonomics Department at KTH, specialising in gender and leadership studies.
- Elizabeth Illy, director of sales and marketing at Cobolt AB.