The SKC activities are controlled by a board where all parties are represented. A director is responsible for the operation of the SKC and presents the plans and results to the board for their decisions. SKC is active within four Research Programs.
- Nuclear Power Plant Technology and Safety
- Nuclear Power Plant Safety
- Reactor Physics and Nuclear Power Plant Thermal Hydraulics
- Materials and Chemistry
Within these programs, focus is on the Research Areas of primary interest to the SKC participants.
- Core Physics
- Core and Plant Dynamics
- Material Physics and Engineering
- Safety and Severe Accidents
- Reactor Diagnostics
- Detectors and Measurement
- Fuel Technology