The deadline for abstract submission has been extended until March 31.
Instructions for the preparation and submission of papers
- Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com in a single PDF file. The abstracts title, list of authors, corresponding author and presenting author should be mentioned in the email body.
- Abstracts should be prepared using the conference templates: WORD (docx 154 kB) and LATEX (zip 1.3 MB) . Abstract's title, font, alignment, format, figures, tables, references, etc. should be same as in the templates.
- All abstracts should be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should contain no more than 1 page (size A4).
- The names and affiliations of ALL authors should be included in the abstract. The presenting author's name should be underlined.
- Corresponding author's email address should be provided at the end of the abstract's body (bottom of the right column and fit within 1-page limit).