Get password to KTH account
If you have forgotten your password or if you have not yet recieved any password for your KTH account you have to follow these instructions.
If you are on the campus at KTH
Bring a valid identification and visit KTH Entré at Drottning Kristinas väg 4.Opening hours is available here .
If you are on another campus you can visit the local IT-support at that campus. .
If you can not visit KTH
If you are not able to visit us at KTH you can follow the steps below:
- Write the following text on a paper: "Hereby I confirm that this is my ID-card/my passport.".
- Also write a date and your signature on the same paper.
- Put your valid photo ID (e.g. passport, driver's license etc.) on this paper.
- Scan or take a picture that shows the written text and you valid ID in the same picture.
- Attach the picture in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please add your cellphone number.
- We will send your password as text message to your phone.
If you don´t have the possibility to scan or take a picture you can send a fax containing the same information as above.
For further questions please contact us:
Telefon: +46 8 790 6600
Fax: +46 8 790 9388