Skip to main content

Non-programme students

Here is information for non-programme students admitted to a freestanding course.

Students studying at KTH Campus.

Get your access card and KTH account

You need a KTH account to gain access to IT-services and systems at KTH. Depending on the course you are taking, you might also need an access card. You can get your KTH account and access card in KTH Entré

Read more about how to to get your access card and KTH account.


Here you will find some common questions and answers related to the start of your studies.

How do I register for my course?

Here you will find information on how to register.

Where can I find course literature?

You can purchase course literature on the internet or in store. There is also the possibility that the books you need can be purchased second hand at THS  among other places. If you wish to lend your books, you can search for titles at Stockholm libraries

How do I find my way on campus? 

Here you can search for facilities at KTH. 

How can I learn more about Canvas? 

If you want to learn more about how to navigate in the learning platform Canvas, feel free to take the online course Introduction to Computer services. Here you can read more about how to take the course.

What support can I get during my studies? 

As a KTH student you have access to various types of support and services that aim to help you during your studies. Here you learn more about student support and services.

A safe study environment during COVID-19

KTH follows the recommendations given by the Public Health Agency of Sweden in order to reduce the spread of Covid-19. Read more about it here. 

Contact us 

If you have any questions, please contact us at