General information about semester registration

NOTE! KTH will not apply semester registration from autumn semester 2018 and further. Course registration is still necessary so that you can register for examinations and the results can be reported. A course registration is also a prerequisite in order to obtain student aid which is paid out by CSN.

Information about course registration

General information about course registration

Before a new semester

If you are behind with your studies, contact your study cousellor or programme coordinator for help with planning for your continued studies.

If you want a break in your studies or if you want to terminate your studies read more about approved leave and non-completion of studies . You can also contact your School´s Office of Student Affairs for more information.