Skip to main content

Course or student offices

At a student office (also called course office) you can e.g. re-register for a course, pick up exams or purchase course compendiums. What office you should turn to depends on which school/department is responsible for the course. If you have questions about what course to choose or your studies on your program, you should instead turn to your education office or programme counsellor.

Find a course or student office

  1. What office to turn to depends on the KTH school  and institution/department that gives the course. There you can find in the lower part of the curriculum in the Course and Program Directory  under "Offered by". First is the acronym for the KTH School and then the institution/department, for example, CSC/Computer Science.

  2. In the table below you will find links to each school's information pages on their course or student offices. There you can find addresses and opening hours.

School of Architecture and Built Environment (ABE)

Student's offices ABE

School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health (CBH)

School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)

Student's office EECS

School of Engineering and Management (ITM)

Student's office ITM

School of Engineering Sciences (SCI)

Student's office Physics and Applied Physics

Student's office Aeronautical and vehicle engineering, Solid mechanics, Mechanics and Mathematics

Student's office Mathematics