Types of accommodation and furniture
KTH Accommodation offers different housing options.
Types of accommodation
KTH manages different types of accommodation for students. The kinds of housing are:
- Single one-room apartment – kitchenette and bathroom in apartment (Campus, Täby)
- Shared apartment with two or more rooms - kitchenette and bathroom in apartment (Campus, Täby)
- Corridor room – shared kitchen, private bathroom in the room. (Lappkärrsberget)
Laundry rooms are common no matter the type of accommodation and available in the housing area, not always in the same building.
Kitchenette includes electric stovetop, oven, sink, fridge and a small freezer compartment.
All accommodations are furnished with a basic set of furniture:
- Single bed, 90 x 200 cm
- Desk or table
In start of semester August 2021, one bed kit is gifted on arrival. It includes:
- 1 duvet and 1 pillow
- other linen such as kitchen and hand towels, blankets etc.
- Pots, pans and other utensils/appliances
However, it is possible that previous tenants have left such items in the room. It is up to you if you wish to keep using them.