Announcement of scholarships from the Karl Engver’s Foundation for scholarships to international master’s students completing their degree projects (registration number VT-2021-0021/3)
Here you will find information regarding the scholarship announcement.
2 September - 14 October 2021
Please read the instructions carefully before completing the application. Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
Information about the application
(Please read the information to find answers to frequently asked question.
How to calculate your GPA .
(The calculation of your average grade will be used in the processing of you application. Exceptions are only made for certain certificates that are not registered in Ladok)
Instruction for entering account number
(If there is an incorrect account number included in the payment file, all payments will be stopped until it is corrected)
The purpose of the foundation is to promote scientific research at KTH, the Royal Institute of Technology. The announcement of scholarships is open for international master’s students who are planning to complete their degree projects of 30 credits during the spring semester 2022. Scholarships are granted as a contribution to living costs, etc.
Eligible applicants are international master’s students at KTH who will be registered for a degree project of 30 credits during the spring semester 2022. Eligible applicants must also have finished, or be planning to finish, the course science theory and research methodology.
The following conditions applies
- The application is personal and a granted scholarship cannot be transferred to someone else.
- A granted scholarship may only be used for the activity decided upon.
- Recipients of the scholarship are responsible to send in proof of registration on the degree project course, as well as the course science theory and research methodology, as soon as possible. Proof of registration is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . If proof of registration is not sent within a reasonable time after the registration is completed, the scholarship will have to be repaid to the foundation.
- Applicants must include their GPA calculation in the application. To the GPA calculation for Engvers master .
- The applicant is responsible for ensuring that the personal registration number is up to date in Ladok. This is especially important for applicants who previously has had a temporary personal registration number in Ladok.
- All applicants will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the application.
- Granted scholarships will be paid out to the account number provided in the application. Please note that payments can only be made to Swedish bank accounts.
- If the planned activity is canceled, the scholarship must be repaid immediately. Contact email@example.com for information on how the repayment should be made.
Granted scholarship amounts can vary over the years, depending on the number of eligible applicants.
Decisions are made by the scholarship committee administrating the Karl Engver’s foundation.
The application is made electronically via . (Please note, the link will be available once the application opens). Log in required to the KTH web.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Please inform which foundation and current registration number (diarienummer) in all correspondence.