KTH Accommodation

Bostad nu även för svenska studenter

Tyvärr finns det inga tillgängliga bostäder längre. Denna sida kommer uppdateras så fort detta är aktuellt igen.

KTH Accommodation is located in KTH Entré, Drottning Kristinas väg 4, Stockholm. Our work consists of assisting international students at KTH with housing.

The following groups are guaranteed housing from KTH Accommodation:

  • Tuition fee paying students and students who hold a waiver which covers their tuition fees
  • Joint Master Programme students: Erasmus Mundus (including NordSecMob), EIT, and Nordic Five Tech

We also try to assist exchange students to find accommodation during their studies at KTH. Unfortunately we are not able to provide accommodation for Master's and Bachelor's students from EU/EEA and Switzerland.

If you have any questions, the easiest way to contact us is via e-mail:



Register in the  SSSB queue  so that they can help you with housing when KTH can not.

Top page top