Free support from psychologist through THS
THS offer free meetings with psychologists for all KTH students during the holidays and until the 31s of January. Here are instructions on how to use the service. To use the service you will have to identify yourself with Bank-ID.
This is Mindler
Mindler offers digital video-meetings, a chat-function where you can chat with a psychologist for free and has self-help programs in the app. At your first video-meeting, the psychologist can unlock the program that fits your needs for you to work on your own time. Ask your psychologist if you have any questions.
If you have problems, you can reach Mindlers support center directly in the app under “Settings”.
Instructions on how to use Mindler
- Start by downloading the Mindler-app. You will find it on your app-shop for the smartphone or tablet of your choice by searching for “Mindler”.
- Start the app and sign in with your Bank-ID to start an account.
- As a first step, you will have to answer a few general questions about your well-being.
- Now you can book a digital video-meeting with a psychologist. You can filter the psychologist by language they speak and/or their area of expertise.
- When you have chosen time for a meeting, you will go to the payment section. In the payment alternatives, choose “Use your partner code” and write the code that you have gotten in a KTH newsletter.
- When it’s time for your video-meeting, you can take the call directly in the app.
Questions to the Student Union can be sent to THS Head of Student Welfare, firstname.lastname@example.org