Find information and communicate on programmes
Each programme at KTH has a programme website where you can find information related to your programme. This is intended to be a starting point when you're looking for information related to your programme. You can find your program web site by clicking on Program in your Personal menu.
On the programme website you can also discuss programme specific topics with other students and staff at KTH or ask questions. All students automatically get a subscription to thier programme web when starting at KTH.
- Under My news feed you can see a summary of what has happened in all programmes, courses and groups that you subscribe to.
- When you subscribe, you automatically receive an e-mail (daily summary) of what has happened on the programme web. You can of course Change your e-mail and subscriptions under My settings subscriptions
- You can also find a specific programme web on your personal menu by clicking on search.
- Under the Academic overview (located under Programme on your personal menu). You can see which programme you're admitted and how many credits you have in total on your programme.
- When you click on your programme, you can also ask questions, comment on other peoples posts, events, and pages, even share information and study materials.
There is general information to help you through your studies at KTH on the " Student " web e.g. about studying abroad, what rights you have and how you apply for a degree certificate. You can also find programme related information in the course and programme directory and on the " Study at KTH " web.
- You may need to Log in to see all the content on the programme website.
Here is a demo film on how to use the Programme web.