Summer in Japan 2021 Online Program
Last day to apply has passed.
About the course
University: Kyushu University
About the course: You can take part in the following courses:
- Academic Course - Interdisciplinary Lecture Series: by listening in and learning from the lectures by scholars of various disciplines joining from around the world, the students are encouraged to think outside the box and apply what they take away from the sessions in thinking about the possible approaches to the ongoing social, cultural, and economic challenges brought forward by the pandemic. We plan to offer a wide range of topics—some related to but not limited to Japan—so that the students may find their interests and align them with their major and career goals.) 15 sessions and participants may earn 2 credits upon successful completion.
- Japanese Language Course: 15 sessions and participants may earn 1 credit upon successful completion.
- Virtual extracurricular activities
- Student Tutors – One-on-one interaction and friendship
Fee: 44.400 YEN (approximately 4400 SEK)
When: 5-27 July 2021
Applicants are required to meet all of the following four criteria:
- Undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in degree programs at accredited higher education institutions outside Japan
- Hold a grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application
- Hold a TOEFL iBT score of 79 or higher (or the equivalent), if non-native English speaker, by the time of application
- Plan to continue their degree programs at their home universities following the completion of the summer programme 2021.
Application and deadline
The application deadline has been extended to 18 April.
After following the instructions for application, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org