How new Ladok will affect you as a student
During week 26 new Ladok will open.
The transition to new Ladok will affect you as a student! Please read below information.
The change of system will affect you as a student in following ways:
- Hence the transition to new Ladok takes place shortly after exam period 4 and the reexam period, reporting of results for those periods may exceed 15 working days.
- You will need to check your contact details after the introduction of new Ladok, as the current Personal menu settings will change. Here you can find and give feedback.
- No certificates can be issued when current Ladok shuts down.
You will be able to re-enroll yourself in new Ladok student interface, but first you have to ask a course administrator at the school where course is given to change administrative course instance.
The Course and Programme Directory that shows information about courses and programmes from Ladok will be periodically unavailable during the transition to new Ladok. This means that you can’t see course and programme information, such as course and programme syllabuses, which are included in the Course and Programme Directory during the introduction to new Ladok.
Information about Degree Certificate:
- The possibility to apply for your Degree Certificate through the personal menu closed down on the 31st May, 2018. After the 2nd of July 2018 you can apply for Degree Certificate in new Ladok. You can still apply for Degree Certificate through a form. However, the adminstrative process will remain the same whether you apply through a form now or digitally after the 2nd of July 2, 2018.
What is Ladok?
Ladok is a national study documentation system that provides Swedish universities with support in diffrent areas of the study administration process.
As a student you have some access to Ladok. You have access to the different Ladok services both during and after your study time.
What you can do in Ladok:
• Sign up for exams
• Apply for diploma
• Change phone number
• Make temporary change of address
• Check study results
• Check exam results
• Register for a course
• Create verifiered certificates
• Change email address
This page will be updated on a regular basis about the change of system and what it will mean for you as a student. It is therefore important that you continuously visit this page!