Student records and services for students
KTH and other Swedish universities use the student registry LADOK to register student information and results. Ladok also offers services for students (Ladok for students) and staff.
KTH is a state authority and is subject to the rules of public documents, authorities archives and public statistics. Therefor, KTH will process personal data in the manner required to comply with applicable legislation.
For questions about KTH's processing of personal data, contact KTH's Data Protection Officer Robin Roy by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 08-7908752.
Student records in Ladok
The information in LADOK is as a rule public. The right to access the information may however be limited by regulations pertaining to secrecy.
During your studies, the following is registered in LADOK:
- Admission to programme and specialisation, where applicable
- Course admission
- Course registration
- Results from exams (written exam, lab, exercise etc)
- Any interruptions in course/programme attendance
- Any approved leave from studies
- Any exchange studies (outside Sweden)
- Final grades from courses
- Degree application
Ladok for students and "Manage my studies" in the personal menu
The services collects data from Ladok so you can access the information as well as making notifications, course registrations etc. To access the services, login with your kth account. You have access to all student services even after you have completed your studies at KTH.
You can do the following via Ladok for students
- See study results - read more about study result
- Course registration - read more about course registration
- Notify non-complition and cancellation of courses
- Create verifiable transcripts - read more about certificates
- Apply for degree certificate - read more about application for degree certificate
Login to Ladok for students
You can do the following via "Mangage my studies" in the personal menu under Services
- Exam registration - read more about exam registration and regulations
- See submitted exams and graded exams (scanned)