The two-year master's programme in Interactive Media Technology consists of three terms of courses and one final term dedicated to the master's degree project. Each term consist of approximately 30 ECTS credits. Depending on which track you choose, you will study different courses. The courses presented on this page apply to studies starting in autumn 2021.
Mandatory courses for all tracks
- Human-Computer Interaction, Research Seminars (DH2632) 3.0 credits
- Human Perception for Information Technology (DM2350) 7.5 credits
- Media Technology and Interaction Design (DM2601) 7.5 credits
- Program Integrating Course in Interactive Media Technology (DM2679) 2.0 credits
- Research Methods in Interactive Media Technology (DM2712) 6.0 credits
- Multimodal Interaction and Interfaces (DT2140) 7.5 credits