Interested in studying the master’s programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science? To be eligible you must meet the admission requirements of the programme and include the documents stated below in your application. All applications are assessed according to predetermined selection criteria set for the programme.
Specific requirements for the master's programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
A bachelor's degree, corresponding to 180 ECTS credits, including courses in:
- Life science, e.g. courses in cell biology, biochemistry, microbiology or gene technology/molecular biology corresponding to a total of at least 20 ECTS credits.
- Theoretical mathematics corresponding to at least 10 ECTS credits
Specific documents for the master's programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Letters of recommendation (at most three, one is sufficient)
- Description and documentation of relevant work experience, if any.
- Completed summary sheet
The selection process is based on the following criteria: university, previous studies (for instance GPA, grades in specific subjects and English), motivation for the studies (for instance motivational text in the summary sheet, references and relevant work experience). The evaluation scale is 1-75.