Interested in studying the master’s programme in Polymer Technology? To be eligible you must meet the admission requirements of the programme and include the documents stated below in your application. All applications are assessed according to predetermined selection criteria set for the programme.
Specific requirements for the master's programme in Polymer Technology
A bachelor's degree, corresponding to at least 180 ECTS credits, in chemistry or closely related subject including courses in:
- Chemistry or closely related subject corresponding to at least 50 ECTS credits.
- Mathematics, numerical analysis and computer science corresponding to at least 20 ECTS credits.
Please note that the following TOEFL test score requirements are specific for the master's programme in Macromolecular Materials, track Polymer Technology:
- Paper-based: 580 (written section grade 4,5)
- Internet-based test: 92 (written section grade 22)
Specific documents for the master's programme in Polymer Technology
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Relevant work experience, if any
The selection process is based on the following criteria: university, previous studies (for instance GPA, grades in specific subjects and English), motivation for the studies (for instance letter of motivation, references, thesis proposal and relevant work experience). The evaluation scale is 1-75.