KTH Joint Programme Scholarship
The KTH Joint Programme Scholarship is available for students participating in a joint programme and covers the tuition fee for the study period spent at KTH.
The KTH Joint Programme Scholarship covers the tuition fee for the study period spent at KTH and does not include living costs.
To be eligible for the scholarship you must be a fee-paying student and attend one or two semesters at KTH as part of one of the following joint programmes:
- Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering COSSE
- Decentralized Smart Energy Systems DENSYS (Erasmus+)
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (Nordic Five Tech)
- Maritime Engineering (Nordic Five Tech)
- Polymer Technology (Nordic Five Tech)
If you are applying to the master's programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science or the master's programme in Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST) you are not eligible for the Joint programme scholarship and must instead apply for the KTH Scholarship. If you are applying to the master's programme in Mathematics, you must apply for a scholarship through Stockholm University.
*Students admitted to an EIT master's programme are not eligible for the scholarship.
**Students who hold an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship are not eligible for the scholarship.
Applicants attending KTH for the first year of a programme and have not applied through universityadmissions.se must send scans of their original bachelor's degree and transcripts (including official translations if they are not issued in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants attending KTH for the second year must send scans of their original transcripts from your first year of studies within the joint programme to email@example.com .
The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and based on the following criteria:
- The applicant's grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant's bachelor's degree
- Previous studies within the joint programme (students attending KTH for their second year)