The first term of the one-year master's programme in Urbanism Studies consist of courses. The second term start with courses and end with the master's degree project. Each term consist of approximately 30 ECTS credits. The courses presented on this page apply to studies starting in autumn 2019.
- Challenges for Metropolitan Urban Regions (AG2135) 7.5 credits
- Histories and Contemporary Theories of Urban Form - Fundamentals of Urbanism (AG2182) 6.0 credits
- Public Life Studies and Tools for Urban Analysis (AG2183) 3.0 credits
- New Urban Sociology and Environmental Psychology for Urban Design (AG2184) 6.0 credits
- Higher Seminar in Public Places and Urban Spaces Studies (AG2185) 3.0 credits
- Nordic Studio- Designing Urban Public Places (AG2186) 7.5 credits
- Advanced Urbanism Studio- Urban Spaces of the City (AG2187) 6.0 credits
- International Placemaking Studio- Rethinking the Public Realm (AG2188) 6.0 credits
- Degree Project in Urban Studies, Second Cycle (AG218X) 15.0 credits
Changes in the programme may occur.