Risk Management of Work Related Injuries using RAMP (Professional Certificate)
With this Professional Program you will become proficient in managing and improving your work environment with the RAMP tool.
RAMP Professional Certificate Program
Improving the productivity at your company, bettering the working environment for your staff and decreaseing sick leave are the main factors of having a succesful company. With this Professional Cetificate Program we can help you reach these goals.
RAMP is a newly launched tool for assessment and handling of MSD (musculoskeletal disorders) risks in manual handling jobs. RAMP stands for Risk Assessment and Management tool for manual handling Proactively. It is unique in its high usability, developed and evaluated scientifically, in close collaboration between industry and researchers from KTH.
With this Professional Certificate Program you will become proficient in managing and improving the work environment with regard to preventing musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) gained from manual work.
The Program comprises of three courses that will each take aprox 15-25 hours of work to complete. It is suitable for students and educators concerned with healthier/sustainable work environments and people in these roles:
- Experts in risk analysis such as OSH-personnel, team leaders, safety guards, operators
- Managers responsible for operations in companies with manual handling, such as production technicians, production leaders.
- Managers/ decision-makers responsible for the working environment
- Work environment consultants (working to reduce work related physical injuries and costs)
- Health-promotion personnel within companies
After completion of the whole Program participants will be able to apply RAMP systematically, and with proficiency for risk management of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) in manual handling jobs, including being able to
- perform MSD risk assessments
- develop risk reducing measures
- develop and communicate action plans for how to systematically improve the work environment