Legal notice and disclaimer
The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer notice and rules related to personal data protection.
The EuroSPIN maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. Our goal is to keep this information and material timely and accurate, especially regarding the application process and details. If errors are brought to our attention, we will do our best to correct them as soon as possible.
However, the EuroSPIN accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct or consequential loss or damage it might occur to you and/or any other third party) arising out of/ or in connection with the information on this site, including those regarding the documents it publishes.
The information the EuroSPIN provides is:
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- links to external sites, over which the EuroSPIN has no control and for which the EuroSPIN assumes no responsibility;
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Thus, in case of disagreement, the official adopted text will always prevail.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our website may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The EuroSPIN accepts no responsibility whatsoever with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this website.
Personal Data Protection
The EuroSPIN is committed to user privacy.
The EuroSPIN website receives regular updates on behalf of users. Users have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them ("Loi Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, France and EC Regulation N°45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000).
The EuroSPIN website provides links to third party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Data processing by EuroSPIN
How your data are processed by EuroSPIN?
- EuroSPIN collects personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to select the candidates. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose. EuroSPIN will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose identified above. EuroSPIN will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- As a data subject you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent.
- EuroSPIN only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing.
- Security measures are taken to safeguard your information against potential misuse or unauthorised access.
- A point of contact is available if you have queries or concern: firstname.lastname@example.org