The Multisensory studio provides means for conducting a variety of experiments and test.
The Multisensory studio provides means for conducting a variety of experiments and test, including:
- motion capture studies, using a 16-IR camera system and 8-channel audio
- sound and music perception studies
- perception studies
- usability tests of for example websites and programs
The studio consists of two smaller rooms, separated by a wall with a built in one-way mirror, and it accomodates eight desktop computers, plus about six places for laptop comptuers.
Apart for experiments in research projects, the studio is mainly used for both bachelor and master thesis projects, and for project and laborations in the following courses:
- DH2660 Haptics
- DM2350 Human Perception for Information Technology
- DT2140 Multimodal Interaction and Interfaces
- DT2213 Musical Communication and Music Technology
- DT2212 Music Acoustics
- DT2300 Sound in Interaction
- DT2410 Audio Technology