Telephone: +46 70 4002587
Rampradeep Samiappan CV
My research profile at Structural Biotechnology
At present, I am working on structural and functional studies of complex formation between soluble proteins and transmembrane proteins stabilized by insertion into nanodiscs.
- Reconstitution of Na, K ATPase into nanodiscs: Structural and functional characterization of the complex and its applicability for the studies of protein interaction networks.
- Structural and functional analysis of FLAP with 5-LO stabilized by insertion into nanodiscs.
- Masters in Biotechnology (2010-2012)
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden
- Bachelors in Biotechnology (2004-2008)
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India
- Research Assistant at Department of Bioscience and Nutrition
Karolinska Institutet (May 2012- February 2013)
Research internship on “Functional studies of Sodium-Potassium ATPase enzyme” at Department of Biosciences and nutrition, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
Master of Science thesis: “Structural and functional studies of complex-formation between soluble proteins and transmembrane proteins stabilized by insertion into Nanodiscs” at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
Research training on “Epidemiology of Fasciola hepatica” at Department of Biomedical Science and Veterinary Public Health, Sweden.
Bachelor of technology thesis: Frontier lifeline research institute on the topic ”Immuno histochemistry based marker studies of collagen and atherosclerosis” which facilitates the presence of Atherosclerosis through Marker Studies using immuno histochemical markers MMP-9 and CD-40.